Thursday, April 23, 2009

Public Apology #1

Hello.

Please accept this as an apology for any irrational, awkward, out of line and peculiar behaviour I may have displayed in the last two or three weeks.

I’ve been a bit out of sorts and I haven’t done a particularly good job of hiding it this time around. April seems to be a bad month for me every year and let me assure you all that next year I intend to hibernate in Vietnam for the majority of the month to save you all from having to deal with me. I’m well aware that it hasn’t been much fun – try being in my head.

Good news – As the end of April nears, the end of my angry red is in sight and thing are calming down again. I feel a bit like my old self today (my dress blew up in my face to remind me who I was) and am relieved to say the least.

Thank you for tolerating me. I owe you all a coffee, a cupcake and a hug.


cmx

P.S. Please make sure you collect on the coffee, cupcake and hug offer. I’ll even make coupons.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Since you've been nothing but delightful everytime I see you, I would shall commute my coffee and cupcake to a shitload of dumpling, to be gorged together this evening!

x

nat said...

I haven't see you for ages so I can say I tolerated you any. But I did stop myself from punching you in the face for not blogging in like forever.