Wednesday, January 7, 2009

accounts department

Dear Accounts Department.

Thank you very much for the inconvenience you have caused by not paying me or my workmates at all this week. Not only do all of my automatic debits come out of my account today (costing me money which I doubt you will reimburse me for) but I have no money for lunch or my food shopping.

I am hungry, I am poorer, and I am going to be a force to be reckoned with come lunchtime.

Damn you accounts... like Wednesdays aren't bad enough!

5 comments:

nat said...

I think this gives you the right to steal stuff from work until the end of the week!

caseymoira said...

they can pay me in highlighters and post it notes!

Leith Thomas said...

Now you're just like me. No money.

caseymoira said...

no money. new highlighters!

i knew i was in trouble when accounts said yesterday at 5:15pm that she couldn't help me with something as she hadn't processed our pay yet!

Natasha said...

Oh Casey if only I'd read this yesterday I would have fed you last night! Welcome to the world of the poor and grumpy.
x

wv - 'chiticau'. A ritual dance performed by the ancient Aztecs as a form of foreplay. It involved shaking the hands in the air (commonly known as Jazz Hands) whilst rolling the eyes around in the head and thrusting forward with the pelvis. Hot.